So it seems that White Cabana has evolved into a goal update blog! Here we go with my August update:
- Write with my fountain pen. Yes! I still love this pen. I haven’t used it for my every day note-taking, but I do use it regularly. I love it especially for card writing!
- Complete house projects. We didn’t have much on our to do list in August. We maintained the garden. That’s about all.
- Stay active. I’ve just been walking here and there.
- Host people. People drop by all the time, but we didn’t host any specific events or large gatherings in August.
- Travel. It seems that August has just come and gone so quickly. We barely made it to the cottage. We’re postponing/cancelling our fall trip, which is a bit of a bummer, but it’s for a good reason.
- Read more. Sort of. On audio, I listened to Beautiful Country by Qian Julie Wang. It was great. I also listened to I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou, and it was wonderful. Angelou narrated it, and her voice is so powerful.
- Tame garbage. Reduce waste. Heck no. Who has a solution? I very much dislike our indoor and outdoor garbage sorting processes.
- Floss regularly. Yes. On it!
- Stop procrastinating. Yes. Like Juy, there has been no time to procrastinate this month. I have too much on the go!
- Have fun! Yes. Work life and family life have both been fun…even among the stress of busy days getting ready for fall activities and work!
Previous updates: January, February, March, May, June, July.