Oh my goodness…one month to complete all my goals. One month to finish crocheting a blanket. I’m not quite sure I’ll get there! Here’s an update of my 2021 goals.
- Eat more vegetables. Yes. I have been eating more salads each week, and a few veggie soups, too.
- Travel. Does Langdon Hall in Cambridge count? I think so!
- Save money. Yes. My new spreadsheet is working well and savings continue (even though it’s challenging with Christmas expenses)!
- Pass on magazines/books/clothes/puzzles. Yes. This goal has been an easy one to maintain in 2021.
- Crochet a blanket. Nope.
- Reduce social media consumption. Yes. I think I have. I feel like I’ve reduced my mindless scrolling.
- Play games. Saturday crosswords continued this month, but I haven’t yet learned how to play Backgammon.
Edit my magazine subscriptions. I accomplished this goal a while ago. I’m crossing it off the list!
- Read more. Yes. Yes. This month I’ve been reading Amor Towles’ The Lincoln Highway and Joshua Eyler’s How Humans Learn.
- Blog. Yes…I’ve been blogging three days a week! Can I cross this off the list now?
Bike ride regularly. I’m deleting this from my goal list because it’s too cold for my liking to ride now.
- Have fun! November was quite fun. We had a mini getaway at Langdon Hall, we spent an overnight at my beau’s family cottage, and we decorated for Christmas!
Previous updates: January, February, March, April, May & June, September, October.