We’re at the end of the month which means I’d like to share an update of my 2022 goals.
- Write with my fountain pen. Yes. I use my fountain pen daily for both mundane notes and important correspondence.
- Complete house projects. Yes. Our second TV area is coming together, and we made progress on our main floor powder room.
- Practice yoga. No. I did well in January, and then I took a complete break. No bueno.
- Host people. Yes. We continue to host quite regularly. It’s been fun to spend time with friends for short and long visits.
- Travel. No. Not this month.
- Read more. Sort of. I’m just slow-going these days. I read Heating & Cooling: 52 Micro Memoirs by Beth Ann Fennelly, and I laughed out loud.
- Tame garbage. Reduce waste. Sort of. I’m definitely more aware of our waste production, and I’m doing better at minimizing food waste, too.
- Floss regularly. Yes. Daily. I still don’t know why I waited so long to get into a daily flossing habit.
- Walk regularly. Sort of. I’m so tired of winter that these days the weather has to be just right for me to go for a walk.
- Stop procrastinating. Sort of. Going into the office has helped me to get my marking done in a reasonable time frame.
- Have fun! Yes! I’ve had a really happy month, and there have been many days filled with laughter. Hooray!
Previous updates: January