Wishing all of my Canadian readers a very happy Thanksgiving!
I hopeÂ all my Canadian readers are having a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Puglia’s Masseria Cimino, photo by Carla Coulson
Wishing all of our Canadian readers a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Who is eating turkey this Thanksgiving weekend?
HIC turkey platter, $25
Bamboo Studies turkey platter, $17.25
For the third year in a row I will be cooking up a Thanksgiving feast (with the help of Martha Stewart, of course). Wish me luck!
Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving!
It’s Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada so I thought it appropriate to make a list of five things I’m thankful for this year (besides health, family, friends,Â work, and the food in my fridge):
1. My black Hunters. They keep me and my feet happy.
2. My 1/2 marathon medal. Ah – the sweet precious medal.
3. My MacBook. I had no idea I would love it this much!
4. My sewing machine. I got it for Christmas last year and adore it. I just wish I had more time for all the sewing projects I have in mind!
5. My new 2011 agenda book (from Paris!). It has a list of text talk acronyms which is going to help me stay in-the-know.
Wishing all you Canadian readers a very Happy Thanksgiving! And wishing all White Cabana readers a very happy weekend!
Photos by me.