What do you look for in a nightstand? Personally, I need a drawer or two and a good size surface area for a lamp, books, alarm clock, and a select crystal or silver accessory. Here are five nightstands that fit my requirements:
1. This affordable nightstand from Ikea has a good size drawer and the shelf is perfect for holding stacks of magazines or books.
2. Ikea’s MALM nightstand is clean and simple. Clutter stays hidden with this piece.
3. This West Elm nightstand is almost an exact replica of one of my vintage nightstands. The drawer is large, there’s a good size surface area and the closed off shelf means your books and things won’t fall onto the floor.
4. I adore these vintage oval nightstands. I love the shape, simplicity, and uniqueness of these pieces.
5. I’m saving the best for last. Aren’t these vintage Lucite nightstands gorgeous? They fit all of my requirements and would definitely add interest to any bedroom.
What do you look for in a nightstand?
To browse a wide selection of traditional and modern nightstands click here.