One of my favourite features in magazines like Style at Home is the high / low spread. Essentially, the magazine styles up two very similar versions of a room and leaves it to the reader to guess which version is expensive / affordable (before revealing the true prices on a later page). Anyway. I love this feature and I get sucked into the guessing game every. single. time.
If you love this as much as I do, go ahead and read on. I have prepared a similar high / low challenge for you.
1. a. Parallel bed in walnut and leather, $5800; b. Piper wood panel bed, $1149
2. a. glass ball mini pendant, $69.98; b. Soneca frosted pendant light, $229
3. a. matching Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin white lacquer chest of drawers, $3800; b. Malm six-drawer dresser, $199
4. a. Jennifer Taylor white Mongolian fur bench, $550; b. Jonathan Adler Mongolian lamb bench, $1595
5. a. 1-light pendant fixture, $23.90; b. Greene pendant large, $595