Last week I began a new series of posts which will eventually list 500 reasons why I want a Fiat 500. You can read the first 1-100 reasons here. Lucky for me (and for Fiat), the reasons keep coming so here are the next chunk of reasons. If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment, email me or find me on Twitter. I hope this entertains you at least a little bit (many of my friends and family are getting annoyed with me now – and we still have 300 reasons to go – yikes!).
102. There is an enthusiast club called Fiat Lancia Unlimited that I could join. (Thanks for this info TK!)
103. It would make my commute more enjoyable.
104. I’ve never had a brand new car.
105. I’ve never owned a Fiat.
106. I’ve rented a few though.
107. Pop, Sport and Lounge are great names, aren’t they?
108. I think I prefer the Sport. With a sunroof.
109. I never owned a car with Sirius satellite radio before.
110. Aren’t the side view mirrors nice?
111. The white one is nice.
112. So is the red one.
113. I’m a good driver.
114. I’m a good backseat driver too.
115. In @SashaG’s words: “Come on @FIAT500Canada …. Give her a car … or at least a TShirt!” I like the way he thinks.
116. I could write a picture book about the Fiat 500.
117. Wouldn’t London, Ontario look prettier with another Fiat on the road?
118. Fiats make the world a better place.
119. Silvia thinks that Fiat should donate a Fiat to me. (Read original comment here.)
120. I know some journalists who might be interested in a “Blogger Wins a FIAT” story.
121. Why should Justin Bieber get all the attention? Did you know that he now has a fragrance? Weird.
122. Did you know fiatare is an italian verb meaning without saying a word?
123. FIAT is actually an acronym for Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino.
124. I appreciate live art. It seems that Fiat does too.
125. I know that Sergio Marchionne is the CEO of Fiat.
126. I also know how to pronounce his name.
127. I’ve been to Fiat of London – the only Fiat dealership from Windsor to Toronto. Impressive.
128. I took the Fiat 500 for a test drive at Fiat of London.
129. I fit perfectly in the Fiat 500.
130.Â I look good in the Fiat 500.
131. Look at the above photo. I just gave Fiat of London free advertising.
132. Maybe Fiat of London would be interested in giving me a free car? Or at least a discount?
133. Driving through the construction zones in London, Ontario would be much easier if I had a Fiat 500.
134. It would make me happy.
135. I don’t want a Toyota Corolla (sorry K & P – but thanks for the suggestion).
136. There’s enough leg room for me.
137. Mackenzie thinks we’d look great in the Fiat 500 and, in her words, “we can model the car which will lead to more sales”.
138. More Fiat 500s on the road will lead to more sales too.
139. I like the dashboard.
140. I like the hands free bluetooth option. (Wait a minute, I don’t even know if my cell phone is bluetooth. Maybe I need a new cell phone too).
141. It’s got style.
142. My family would be happy because I would stop whining about how much I want a Fiat 500.
143. I would still talk about it – but I wouldn’t be as whiny.
144. A two door car would suit me fine. Well – three doors if you count the trunk.
145. It would be fun to drive to IKEA in a FIAT. Don’t you think?
146. I could probably fit a whole IKEA dining room set in the Fiat. Or, maybe not.
147. I could definitely fit a whole IKEA patio set in the Fiat 500. Especially this table & chair set.
148. I could paint my nails to match the colour of my future Fiat 500 car.
149. Are car mats included in the price of a new car? Or are they just thrown in?
150. It has four cup holders.
151. It has Bose speakers.
152. It has a trunk that would fit my luggage.
153. The back seats fold down.
154. I haven’t seen any on the road in London. I could be the first.
155. I’m also a fan of Chrysler.
156. My Jeep is from a Chrysler dealership.
157. My mom’s van is from a Chrysler dealership.
158. My family has given so much money to Chrysler over the years.
159. Maybe it’s time for Chrysler to give back?
160. Sergio Marchionne, the CEO of Fiat, was born in Abruzzo, Italy.
161. So was my dad (see #160).
162. It must be a sign (see #160 & 161).
163. My nephew has a Fiat. Well, it’s a toy.
164. Fiat fans run in my family.
165. Heck, Fiat fans are born into my family.
166. I like the (optional) sunroof.
167. I like the automatic/standard gear option thing. Not sure what it’s called but it’s cool.
168. The pedals work well.
169. The brakes work especially well.
170. The power windows come in handy on sunny and warm days.
171. The air conditioning kept me cool on the test drive last week.
172. Driving at a speed of 100km/hour is smooth. (Of course I didn’t go over – I’m responsible!)
173. It would be nice to spend less money on gas and more money on…shoes?
174. It would be nice to spend less money on gas and more money on…purses?
175. It would be nice to spend less money on gas and more money on…Fiat accessories?
176. I could make a Fiat 500-specific play list.
177. I don’t want to lower my car standards.
178. I don’t have a picture with me inside a Fiat 500 yet.
179. Sitting inside a Fiat 500 would make a great Facebook profile photo.
180. There’s even a 500 in the lights. It’s like a hidden treat.
181. Good things come in small packages.
182. I would pin a photo of my Fiat 500 here.
183. I would also post a photo of my Fiat 500 at work.
184. I would drive my Fiat 500 to work. Obviously.
185. I’m a hard worker.
186. I’m determined.
187. Doesn’t every hard-working, determined girl deserve a Fiat 500?
188. I’m beginning to learn a lot about cars.
189. The Fiat 500 is a good teacher.
190. The Fiat 500 is manageable.
191. It’s also quite a speedy little thing.
192. I see a future blog post (if I had a Fiat): Five Fun Fiat Adventures (for our Friday Five feature)
193. You can control the volume from the steering wheel. (I think this is a pretty standard feature nowadays but it would totally be a new thing for me.)
194. Driving it would make me feel like I’m in Italy (sort of) and I LOVE Italy!
195. I could stop making lists of 500. Who does that?
196. Surely I’m setting some kind of world record here.
197. I might have to consider getting these Gucci Fiat 500 driving gloves. Crazy, right?
198. I could drive back and forth to Toronto and spend very little on gas. This would be amazing!
199. I might take a panino with me. ðŸ˜‰
200. Why shouldn’t I want one?