I have very little time for watching TV/Netflix/movies, so I don’t have a massive list of show recommendations for you today. I just thought I’d share with you what I have been (sort of) watching over the last couple of months.
1. Chelsea. I have mixed feelings about Chelsea Handler. I sort of like her tough/funny personality, but I can only take it in small doses. I think she asks good questions, and I like her guests. For these reasons, I keep watching her show(s).
2. The Mind of a Chef. I wasn’t sure what I was getting into with this show, but I’m definitely enjoying it. The show follows Momofuku’s David Chang as he travels around the world, meets with his top-chef friends, and cooks up wild dishes (poached eggs in saran wrap – I want to try this!). I’m learning a lot! And it’s making me want to go to Japan!
3. My Way: The Rise and Fall of Silvio Berlusconi. I’m only about 30 minutes into this documentary. While I mostly like listening to Silvio Berlusconi’s Italian and seeing his massive villa, I’ve also been enjoying learning about his life.
4. Riverdale. I binge-watched this I-think-it’s-only-for-teens show in April when I had some free time. I was entertained.
5. Alice Through the Looking Glass. Why did I wait so long to watch this? What a fun movie! I loved it. I’d watch it again. Easily.
I have taken note of Rox-Anne’s recommendations from last month, and maybe I’ll eventually get to the must-watch-asap 13 Reasons Why.
What have you been watching? What are your recommendations?