Here are a few things that are on my mind.
- Read. I’m listening to Stanley Tucci’s Taste: My Life Through Food, and I can’t help but think – hey, why haven’t I written such a book? There are so many similarities between my family and his, and the recipes he shares are ones that I grew up with, and that I’m starting to try on my own, too. I’m enjoying the audio book version mostly because he reads it. I also read The Paris Library by Janet Skeslien Charles, which I absolutely enjoyed. It is based on the true story of the librarians of The American Library in Paris during WWII.
- Learn. Learn about Inuit facial expressions at Shina Nova.
- Act. Looking for ways to help one another, be kind, pay it forward? Read through the posts at Random Acts of Kindness.
- Write. Take a few minutes to write your future self an email at FutureMe.org. It’ll be delivered at a future date of your choosing.
- Watch. We went to see Chicago at the Stratford Festival a couple of weeks ago, and it was amazing. I’m so glad the Festival has reopened.