Who else has drafted a list of goals to accomplish in 2021? What’s on your list? How did you to this month?
March has been a tough one on my end. There’s been a lot on the go personally and professionally, so I’ve had little to no time (a) for leisure time and (b) to remind myself of my goal list.
That said, here’s this month’s update of my 2021 goals.
- Eat more vegetables. Sort of! While I haven’t had many salads this month, I have had a few delicious ones, and I made some veggie stir fry dishes to get some veggies into my diet.
- Travel. Nope! I didn’t leave the Waterloo region at all this month.
- Save money. Sort of! I have continued to keep track of my spending for the most part.
- Pass on magazines/books/clothes/puzzles. Sort of! I have a stack of magazines ready to pass on.
- Crochet a blanket. Sort of! I’ve made quite a bit of progress, but mid-month, I put the project on hold due to lack of leisure time. I still have another 274193 hours until it’s done!
- Reduce social media consumption. Sort of! I know I can do better, but I haven’t been scrolling aimlessly through Instagram as much lately.
- Renovate my bathroom. Nope! No progress here.
- Play games. Yes! Throughout the month, Bananagrams has continued to be on heavy rotation. And I do really enjoy tackling the weekly crossword in the Globe & Mail, too.
- Edit my magazine subscriptions. Nope! Like in February, I haven’t edited anything this month because none of my subscriptions were up for renewal. I did pass on a few deals for new subscriptions that came my way.
- Read more. Nope! I really let the ball drop with books this month. I still have Braiding Sweetgrass by Robin Wall Kimmerer on the go (for my faculty book club at work). I started Mary Lawson’s A Town Called Solace, but my library borrowing time expired before I could finish it. There are a few good audiobooks and paper books stacked waiting for me.
- Blog. Sort of! I was definitely on top of things at the start of March, and then my rate of blogging declined. Shoot!
- Embrace cross country skiing. No need! Snow is gone! Spring weather is here (and I hope it’s staying). It’s time to pack up my skis!
- Cross stitch. Nope! My planned project is waiting for me.
- Have fun! Yes! I did have some fun in March, even though there was a lot on the go!
Previous updates: January, February