Back to Top
- I went cross country skiing recently. After a year of minimal exercise, it was quite the workout!
- I’ve finished watching all the seasons of The Crown and all the episodes of Bridgerton. Like many (many, many) people, I enjoyed both. The stories, the costumes, the acting, and the scenery in both shows kept me entertained.
- If you like to be amused, check out Zillow Gone Wild. This Instagram site features properties for sale that really make you look (and wonder). This New York mansion has a violin shaped swimming pool. This place in Colorado is built around a rock. This California suburban-looking home has a surprise ceiling feature. These are the few of many interesting designs.
- I made this penne alla vecchia bettola recipe for my beau’s birthday, and it was a hit. I ended up making it twice in one week because it became high in demand! I’ll be making it again, I’m sure.
- I’m so tired of seeing all the loungewear currently being promoted on nearly every store’s website. While I haven’t worn my traditional work wear in nearly a year (suit, dress pants, dress skirts), I also don’t wear leggings or joggers every day. Generally, my daily outfit consists of jeans and a sweater. I’m aiming to document a “week of outfits” to share here or on Instagram soon. I know, I know…exciting stuff coming your way! What about you? Has your fashion changed over the last year?