It has been months since I’ve posted a list of things I’ve come across in my travels on the Internet and beyond. Here are a few things to note this week.
- Alanis Morissette’s new song debut – Ablaze – on Jimmy Fallon.
- Drive & listen around the world.
- A friend challenged me to try some recipes from Binging with Babish for my 40th. Sadly, I haven’t tried any. I think it got buried among other challenges, to be honest. It’s now on my mind again.
- The Umbrella Academy on Netflix caught my attention. I’ve watched a few episodes, and I’m really enjoying it. It was filmed in Toronto and Hamilton.
- I read Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens in just over a day last week, and I just loved it. It actually made me cry. Anyone else? Apparently Reese Witherspoon’s film company, Hello Sunshine, will be making it into a movie.