1. Cars. I just want to publicly acknowledge my car breaks and quick reflexes. Thanks to both of these things, I avoided a potentially major accident the other week. Oh my goodness. I am so thankful.
And on the topic of cars, I learned how to replace the bulb of my tail light. I felt like a hero. I’d like to thank a couple of YouTubers and their videos for teaching me how to do it. Easy peasy.
2. Costco. I took up a Groupon offer for a Costco membership recently. If you follow me on Instagram, you already knew that. If you’re my friend in real life, then you’ve already heard me talk about this multiple times. Now, prior to this acquisition, I had been to Costco many times with family and friends who are members, but now that I have my own card, I’m part of the club. On my last few trips, I seem to have spent more time looking at the jewelry and purses than I have at the food, and I’m sure that’s not really what I’m supposed to be doing. ðŸ™‚ The gas is so much cheaper than anywhere else, so I’ve been taking advantage of that…oh, and Nutella was on sale the other day, so of course I had to stock up for 2019! I’ll check back in a few months or a year to let you know if the membership is worth it for me.
3. Things to do instead of spending money. Post-Christmas, you may be looking to spend less money. To resist the temptation, try doing one (or more) of the things on this list. Thanks to Jen at Rambling Renovators for sharing this.
4. Gift guides. Are you still on the hunt for gifts for your loved ones? I’m so thankful that Daniela was able to gather a ton of great gift ideas once again this year. Perhaps one of her features will catch your attention: for the host; for men; for women; for kids, tweens, and teens.
5. Blog break. I’ll be taking a week or so off from the blog. I’m sure I’ll be posting on Instagram, but don’t be surprised if you don’t hear from me over the next little while.
Have a very Merry Christmas!