via Lokal 54
On behalf of the White Cabana team, I’d like to wish you all a most joyful and healthy 2012! Thank you for reading this blog and for sharing your opinions. We love what we do and we’re happy to share our fondness for white design with all of you.
I feel like I’m one of those people who constantly make and revise resolutions.Â When I feel like I need to change something to improve my life, I do. When I have achieved a goal, I set a new one. I think about short and long term goals all the time and I write them down. Sometimes I share them with people. This is one of those times. Here are five things that I’d like to do in 2011:
1. I’ll wear more rings. I used to wear them a lot and then I stopped for no apparent reason. I’ll start with a ring my sister gave me which looks similar to this one:
floral ring, $5.80
2. I’ll brave the cold this winter and get outside. I’ll wear more layers, I’ll put my boots to good use and I’ll try to stop complaining.
Lord scarf & cardigan, All Saints
3. I’ll host more parties. Getting together with friends and family is fun – why not do it more often?
balloons, Martha Stewart
4. I’ll try new recipes. And I’ll try not to limit myself to yummy desserts.
via Martha Stewart
5. I’ll learn more about the city I’m currently living in – London, Ontario. Museums, galleries, shops, concerts…I’m ready to explore and to feature my adventures on White Cabana!
Welcome to 2011!
PAWLING wall calendar, $25
All of us at White Cabana would like to wish our readers a beautiful year full of adventure, good health, happiness…and of course…plenty of white design!