As you may or may not already know, I write about fashion on Mondays over at Johanne’s blog, Fashion in Motion. But every once in a while I love to bring some fashion elements over to White Cabana – in white of course. Here are some looks that are currently inspiring me.
1. I love this delicate necklace by DIYer and blogger extraordinaire, Geneva (of a pair and a spare). I think the white background is perfect for it.
DIY necklace, a pair and a spare
2. This looks like a really warm sweater. I can just imagine how soft it is.
Burberry sweater, via Pinterest
3. It’s still winter. This calls for some more winter white.
4. Gwyneth Paltrow. In my opinion she always looks good but she looked especially gorgeous dressed in white at the Oscars.
5. I’m already looking forward to summer…and I’m definitely going to be wearing an outfit like Hanneli‘s. My Cole Haan is just waiting to be paired with summer whites.
Happy Friday everyone! I wish you all a fabulous (and fashionable) weekend!